Interested in lending a hand? Here are some volunteer opportunities that are available. Call Rob Hoshaw at 541-338-7055 if you’re interested, or fill out our Volunteer Interest Form at the bottom of this page.
- Checking fish traps and tagging cutthroat trout (currently no volunteer slots available)
- Help in the office! This is probably our biggest need at the moment. We could use even a few hours of your time a month entering data, digitally archiving files, helping to mail outreach flyers, and more.
- Inviting people to meetings – calling people to follow up our invitation to attend events
- Macroinvertebrate sampling (summer)
- Tree planting / willow staking (Februrary/March)
- Taking photos & video of any field activities
- Setting up at events and meetings